All of our doctors offer minor surgery skills and many of them have further qualifications in the following areas. More extensive surgeries are carried our dedicated operating theatre.
Common Surgical procedures performed at Greenwood Medical Centre includes:
- Skin Cancer Surgery including Advanced Procedures
- Punch biopsy
- Incisional Biopsy
- Wide Margin Excisions
- Ear Wedge Resections
- Skin Tags/Corn/Callus/Wart/Verruca Removal
- Excision of Sebaceous Cyst and Lipomas
- Drainage of Abscesses
- Steroid Injections
- Ingrown Toenail Surgery/Toenail Wedge Resection
- Dr. Tim Akroyd, Dr. John Carter, Dr. Scott McLaren, Dr. Tony Chiu and Dr. Allison Shaw
- Dr. Scott McLaren
Please book an appointment with a doctor to discuss suitability of the procedure, preparation requirements, potential risks and costs.