This Website is not a substitute for personal professional medical advice.
Online Service Agreement
http://www.greenwoodmedical.co.nz (“this Website”) is an online medical database and communications service produced by the Online Service Group NZ Limited (“Online Services”). It is provided free to you subject to your agreement with all of the terms and conditions offered below. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using this Website. By using this Website, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions below, which are intended to be fully effective and binding between this Website/Online Services and its users.
ALTHOUGH WE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO KEEP OUR INFORMATION ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE THE PROVISION OR PRACTICE OF MEDICAL ADVICE OR SERVICES NOR A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH OR TREATMENT OR WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR. ALWAYS SEE YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROFESSIONAL BEFORE STARTING OR CHANGING ANY TREATMENT.
When you use this Website, you understand that:
- This Website and Online Services do not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet, including this Website, in any way.
- Although the Internet and this Website are world-wide, different countries have different laws concerning the use and availability of pharmaceutical drugs. The information contained on this Website complies with New Zealand Health Regulations and has been compiled without reference to cultural, dietary, societal, language, prescribing or dispensing conditions other than those of New Zealand which might affect the information provided. Because of these differences, drugs found on this New Zealand based Website may not be available in other countries.
- This Website and Online Services do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or correctness, timeliness, or usefulness of any opinions, advice, services, merchandise or other information provided through the service or on the Internet generally and neither will this Website nor Online Services be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon the information provided through this Website. This Website and Online Services do not independently verify the information available through this Website. Information on this Website is general in nature and intended as an educational aid. It is provided on a best endeavours basis by experienced doctors.
- In no event shall this Website nor Online Services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties, or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to this service, or sites accessed through this service, and/or content or information provided herein. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the service is to stop using the service.
- You also understand that this Agreement is entered into and performed in the Sovereign State of New Zealand, and is governed by and shall be construed in all respects under the laws of New Zealand, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. In any claim or action directly or indirectly arising under this Agreement or related to this Website, each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the High Court of New Zealand and each party waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such court. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction not to be enforceable, then such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter. It may not be modified except as described elsewhere in this Agreement. Anything in the Website inconsistent with or conflicting with the terms of this Agreement is superseded by the terms of this Agreement.
- The materials on this Website are copyrighted and may be downloaded and/or reprinted unaltered for personal use only save that practising doctors may reprint or use the material unaltered for their patients if they wish. Otherwise, permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any reason is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the respective copyright holder(s).
- Neither this Website nor Online Services can and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from this Website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You as user are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this Website for the reconstruction of any lost data. Neither this Website nor Online Services assume any responsibility or risk for your use of this Website.
- This Website contains links to other Internet Sites. These have been chosen on a best endeavours basis for your assistance. Neither this Website nor Online Services take any responsibility whatsoever or accept any liability for the information contained on them.
- If you are using our services in your personal capacity and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 is applicable then the exclusions of liability set out above to the extent that they are prohibited by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 do not apply to you.