For online prescriptions you will now need your Connect Med login. To request a log on or prescription click the button below.
- Repeat prescriptions for some regular medications may be obtained without making an appointment with your Doctor; however this is at the Doctor’s discretion. We do not usually provide repeat prescriptions if you have not had a Doctors consultation within the last six months for your medication. An appointment is almost always required for certain medications such as antibiotics and antidepressants.
- Online prescription requests do take 24 hours to action, however if you do need an urgent script please indicate this on your request, this will incur an extra charge, while every endeavour will be made to action your urgent request, please allow up to 4 hours for completion. Scripts that are requested over the weekend, or after 4pm Friday, will be ready by Monday afternoon.
- You will receive notification via text and email to advise that your prescription is ready to be collected, or that it has been faxed to a pharmacy as nominated by you. You will also be notified via text and email if your script is unable to be actioned via this method, and advised of the reason.
- Please ensure your account balance is cleared before requesting for a new prescription.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need my own email?
For privacy reasons each patient, over the age of 16, is to have their own individual email address. This enables a us to email you back with your script updates.
- How can I order a prescription for my children
If your child is under the age of 16, you can order a script under your email address and name, you will just need to identify who the prescription is for in the ‘Comments’ box.